Google
 

Download Firefox


Monday, July 23, 2007

Oh God, it's still tuesday, it feels like i've been in this office longgggg time.
On monday, i blogged a post saying how I wanted to quit early and such, my dad came to me a minute after that and asked me for my blog site cause he was interested in seeing what i wrote. Anyway, the fujitsu lappy i posted earlier has webcam as well... I really want : \

20+ days till i'm back in Vancouver, I can't wait but I can sort of? hoh... get to see all these important people. Oh yeah Jon Happy birthday! We'd be tossing chips when i get back! Speaking of which, there's thils application you can download on facebook where you can play hold'em. Free tournaments and such, you can also win enough points or golds to get certificate from amazon.com and itunes! So play your free hold-em and get this thing going!! wohoo!! If you want the application i'll invite you , just message me on msn or comment me.

<3 and \/

No comments: