Google
 

Download Firefox


Sunday, July 29, 2007

I've been think about life and how boring it is for me right now. I have a job, I learn new materials every once in awhile, I have a family that cares about me and all that. I have a place to live and do things I like, I have a laptop I use to blog about my pathetic life but there's still something missing. I had 2 dreams last night. They were both about death. 1 was that I got shot by this psycho who was shooting everyone in a mall, then the other one was an old man falling off a building high enough for him not to die instantly when he makes contact to the ground. All these fucked up dreams. I have to go to work at 8:30... I should be sleeping by now but I'm still not feeling right.

Life is too short to live with regret - Tonight by Zane. Isn't that true... we can't make some bullshit mistake in life, you can't wait for something to happen, you're suppose to be walking towards a certain goal, you're the one molding your history. There's no reason or logic to make me feel this way, this could be the start or the end of it all. That's life... you cant let logic guide a life thats radical. If you don't have the balls to step up, what good is this life that God gave you. So you can graduate from university, get a degree, get a family then perhaps if you succeed get an expensive car and die. Death is not something to be afraid of, it's an obstacle that binds your freedom.

- Yes. I have lots of time talking about life, how uncool. I should get a girlfriend and motorcycle, that'd keep me happy for awhile.
-when your girlfriend tells you not to ride motorcycle cause it's dangerous, respect their care and drive wrecklessly only when they are not within the range of sight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

interesting topic. lol
life is tough..hmmm

Anonymous said...

Thats an understatement!

It differs from individual, and I think theres great amount of luck involved in life.