Google
 

Download Firefox


Sunday, July 22, 2007

I hate monday. It's like rerolling a new character on an mmorpg.
Right now I feel like just slacking off work and going to the bathroom, fall asleep. Come back 15 minutes later and go for lunch. I don't know if I am going to make it for a month, I'm already thinking about finding a reason to stop work few days before I leave to Canada. My excuse would probably be something like "I gotta get ready for Canada". Anyone have any good excuses to use so that I can quit work but still get paid?

So many of my friends are leaving Hong Kong.

Allan! Sorry I couldn't really hang out with you in the last few days you were here in Hong Kong. But I'll make it up to you the next time we hang out. Poker was fun with you especially the first night in Kangs, oh God that was funny. You have this thing of not replying me on msn, reply me you bastard.

Angelyne, feeling better from clubbing? hahaha, I'm actually talking to you on msn right now so I feel lame. You know that feeling? Where you're talking to the person on msn but you're talking about them on your xanga or blog it's so weird. Well I'm glad I got to hang out with you while you were here at least for a bit. I'll see you in BC.

Ina, stop it. Oh haha, and that free drink.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have no comments. on the past entries. so im commenting. out of pity. also because u mentioned me!! hahaha i was so surprised seriously. i feel loved. i think your blog would be more entertaining if u put pics of karlos and kiara and videos of them cuz theyre so cute and adorable when theyre awake and sleeping. not that ive seen them asleep. but theyre so cute omg. karlos so cute omg. k im sorta talking to u on msn. so im going to bounce. boing. hahAHahaha

Anonymous said...

DUDE i forgot to put its janina.
-janina. there hahaha

Anonymous said...

thanks, now people will know 3 people commented on this post and i'm 1 of them. cool.. but i'm gonna stay anonymous so u know... hehe.