Google
 

Download Firefox


Friday, May 23, 2008

Back to Bloggers

For the first time in life I felt the need to express my inner most feelings with strangers. I've realized that over the last couple of months that I am going to die soon.

Despite all the sadness and the limited time I have here on earth, I have come to embrace the truth and laugh about all that is funny... like granny butt holes. Have you ever thought about what you're going to do with the time you have here? I haven't really because of all the fucking school work and drama that ALL of us teenagers (umm... you're 21...) have to face.

Because I'm going to die soon, I would like all of you to realize this gift of life that has been given to you. Embrace it, get drunk, get naked and go streaking, dance like you're on xtc, make love with the kitchen sink. I just want all of you to be happy that you're alive.

I lied, I'm not dying yet. In fact I am so not dying I just lied about dying.
My condolence to those who died in the Earthquake in China... as well as the Myanmar victims. Everyone should embrace life, we can die any time now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i really enjoyed your blog. It has made me appreciate my life even more then i did before. You are funny and i laughed, it made my whole day. now i will live one more day! thank you blogger.
XOXO